Friday, August 31, 2012

Scene is dead!...... NOT!

Today post will be on Alexa addicted famous saying "scene is dead" yet most of her model look like scene kids.

Ill give you examples




How can these girls not look like scene kids! No really!   Especially  Alanna Diamond over here! and please don't give me that label crap because first of all your saying "scene is dead" and anyone who looks or trying to be a scene kid is a fail yet Alexa look at your models! They look pretty scene to me. A label cannot be dead if its still being used and if a person still looks like that label,Then its not dead and people if you look scene , I will call you a scene kid! I don't care! Another thing is if people are still trying to look scene then of coarse its not dead and there is still many people who look like a scene kid and no I mean scene kids not hipster kids. Alexa really proves shes dumb when she says something!

WELL GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment